Monday, October 17, 2011

Adventures with Chalky White

The Three Musketeers had an adventurous night Friday night...ultimately ending in a bar theft.  I'm not proud of what I do, but I am proud of the item I now possess.  

It all started out as a low key night at the bar in which I will not name.  I was driving, therefore drinking Coors Light while my cohorts were pounding bourbon and waters.

A lively table behind us discovered some skeleton decorations in the bushes and began to play with it at their table.  We chimed in, and shared the laugh.  At one point, Ben grabbed a white skeleton and had a dance off with the black skeleton at said lively table.  Obviously, the black one won the dance off.

This began the night of ridiculousness with who we now call "Chalky White."

Chalky is a party animal...he drank, smoked and gambled all night with the bar patrons. 

"I've got $5 on it"


Chalky danced to all the booty music...




And after Chalky had all the fun, we had to take him home...

buckle up

Needless to say, the next morning was rough for Chalky...
 

the hangover

I'm sure there will be more adventures with Chalky White...at least I hope so...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I've told you what I think...what do you think?