Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Bachelorette - Week 3

Week three of the Bachelorette was not very exciting.  I don't really have much to say about it as I was playing Angry Birds during the entire show.  I did manage to notice some things though:

The show heads to Phuket, Thailand - or as Allen would say "Thighland".
Ashley meets with a "navigator" to plan her dates - really?!?  They don't plan those in advance?

Ashley's first date (and all the other ones) was rained out and she tells Constantine that she "loves plan B on the first date".  LOL.

Constantine definitely shaves his arms AND legs.

If she says Bentley's name one more time I'm going to scream.

Seriously, does it rain in Thailand all the time?  Because my hair and Thailand would not get along.

JP is friggin HOT.

The Walmart commercial with the little girl who uses her dad's cell phone as a flat screen in her Barbie Dream house is cute!

Ryan is a d bag and smiles way too much.

Ben F. and Constantine look alike - it's confusing me.

I love the spider on the cell phone commercial!

Ames runs like a girl.

Ashley tells Ames "you're funny today!"  (read: I thought you were a boring nerd)

I want to see "Horrible Bosses".

Ames is a strange looking dude, and I can't figure it out.  Quasimodo? Bart Simpson? Oompa Loompa?




Ashley wants to add another rose to the ceremony and only send one guy home.  OMG, Chris Harrison what are you going to do!?!?!  Dammit, got to go find another rose!

Ashley sent West home.  Well that was stupid.

Previews for next week show that a "mystery guy" comes back - gee, I wonder who it is.  Next week, I'll count how many times she says "Bentley".

1 comment:

  1. You know I hope you have something wrong with you. You know what you do, poor Ames can't help the ways he looks, but you could help the way you write. What goes around comes around, honey. I'm not trying to be rude but next time you post something think about how the other person would feel. Yes, I know it has been years but really Bart, and Quasimodo. So please if you post something else try to be nice and not a bully like you are in this blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

I've told you what I think...what do you think?