Friday, August 19, 2011

Solo Guitar App

There really is an app for everything!  I found this app after having my phone completely restored thanks to an update gone wrong...but that's another story.

So, this app is basically a bunch of youtube videos this guy has put together that are organized to help someone who's never picked up a guitar learn to play.  Seriously, we really start from "this is a guitar" and "this is how you hold a guitar".

We started with an E Minor chord...which is by far the easiest chord to learn/play.  Then we learned an A Major chord...then learned how to put the two together.

Now, my neighbor can relax...no more "Smoke on the Water" or "Mexican Hat Dance" from this chick...we're playing chords! 

Here's a screen shot from the app:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've told you what I think...what do you think?