Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Uh oh...

I was doing SO well.  I was coming home in the afternoons and practicing for at least 15 minutes every night!  And as of today, I haven't played in 4 days.

My name is Lindsey and I'm a quitter.

NO!  I'm not going to quit!  I just need to set a practice schedule or something.  This "I'll pick when a commercial comes on" crap isn't working.  And "I'll play later" excuse is getting old.

Quite honestly, I know that I have practiced enough to be able to pick it up tonight and play all the chords I know.  BUT, that's it.  4 chords.  This is horrible.

Maybe self learning was a bad idea.

OR, maybe I will be more apt to practicing in the winter.  With the weather being so nice, I'd much rather sit on my patio and drink wine and watch people do stuff and things.

Yea, but in the winter I'll want to grab my snuggie and curl up on the sofa with a good movie.

Hmmm...maybe I should have spent the $400 on that Coach bag I wanted...





No comments:

Post a Comment

I've told you what I think...what do you think?