Monday, March 12, 2012

The Bachelor - Finale

I am mentally, emotionally, and physically exhausted tonight.  I cannot guarantee that this blog of probably the most important night this season will be any good at all.  At least I still have my honesty.

Lindzy met Ben's family and no red flags from the overprotective sister.  But apparently Julia has some serious concerns with Courtney already.  Very comfortable meeting of the family.

Courtney pretty much starts out her whole conversation with Ben's Mom and sister by talking about how the rest of the house didn't like her.  Then she proceeds to LIE to Ben's sister and say that she tried to get to know the girls in the house since day one.  They should totally let the families of the Bachelor/ette see video from the season - or better yet, just let them watch the "Women/Men Tell All" episode.  Somehow, Courtney makes Ben sister think she's a nice person...she's an ACTRESS and model...come on people!


Ben's family are Team Courtney...ugh.


Ben and Lindzy go skiing in the Swiss Alps on their date.  On the way up, on their private gondola, the damn thing stops...stops.  Lindzy is like "ohh this is so special"...THIS Lindsey would be like "OMG, OMG, get me off this thing!".  I don't ever have much to say about Ben and Lindzy's time together...mostly, because it's normal.  She's normal.  

On Courtney and Ben's date she's sort of back to her bitchy self - no one to impress (family) I suppose.  Courtney does say something that caught my attention: "It's bitter sweet - since I've had so much fun, but it's ending".  Ummm...shouldn't you be saying it's the beginning?   Yea, thought so.  Courtney gives Ben a gift - a scrap book.  Isn't that what like everyone gives the Bachelor/Bachelorette?  How original.

In true Bachelor fashion, he has to break someone's heart first...and it's Lindzy...shocker.

Ben, Ben, Ben...I knew this was coming, but it's so much more horrible to watch you break a good girl's heart.  Really, how could you imagine that "I'm in love with someone else" would be okay to say to a girl you're breaking up with?  LIE dude!  The poor girl is speechless - you dummy!

Lindzy goes out with class and humor "If things don't work out, call me" - Love that girl!

Dear Courtney, why the hell would you wear full length gloves if you anticipate a ring going on your finger?  Seriously?

I just found myself making a really disgusting face this entire part of the episode.  Barf.

"Oh my gosh, this ring is nice"...seriously, that's who you just proposed to.

After the Final Rose comes on next, and I'm not sure I'll be able to stay awake for it...but the DVR is set.

Night Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've told you what I think...what do you think?