Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Bachelorette - Week 2

Ok, I get it...it may be fake, but I like it.  Last night's episode made me realize that they HAVE to be keeping Bentley and "Batman" on there for ratings.  And it's working. 

Ashley's first 1 on 1 date was with William - the cell phone salesman.  They fly to Vegas and plan a wedding.  She was trying to get him to freak out, but dude totally went along with it and made it pretty funny.  Later he crashes and burns at the cocktail party by being a total douche bag and bragging about his date.  

The group date was also in Vegas...wouldn't it have been easier to just fly the whole damn show out there in the beginning?  Any who, nothing exciting happened.

Her 2nd 1 on 1 was with Mickey - still hate his name - in (you guessed it) Vegas.  They flipped a coin for everything.  Cute at first, but really really annoying later on.  His first question to her was "when's the last time you cried"...WTF dude?  Can you be more depressing?

At the cocktail party the masked dude tried to reveal his face to Ashley, and wait for it - got interrupted by Matt.  Pretty hilarious.  Not to mention the monologue he gave mid-show that was backed with sappy music and a soaring falcon.  Oh ABC, you make me laugh.

In the end, she sends home Stephen - I told you he was gay, Ryan, and Matt. Matt calls his mom and tells her to pick him up from the airport and to cook him french toast when he gets home.  Wait, he lives with his mommy???
The previews for next week let us know that Bentley is in fact a total ass.  He says "I'm going to make her cry...I hope my hair looks good".  Thank goodness we don't have another Wes on our hands - at least he's leaving in week 3 and not staying til the end!

My boy Lucas flew under the radar this week.  West told Ashley about his wife dying.  And my third choice, Nick, line danced with her. I'm starting to think he's going home soon.  Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've told you what I think...what do you think?