Monday, September 19, 2011

Big Brother - Finale

Fire me.  I've been so busy with work events that I have neglected to blog about the finale of Big Brother 13.  My bad.

Apparently you could just watch the first 15 minutes of the finale and see the entire season.  FML.

Because it's been so long, and the excitement is over I'll spare you the details.

Rachel and her boobs won.  She did play a good game, but I agree with Danielle...Rachel should be glad it's not a personality contest.

Voting:
Brendan, Jeff, Shelley and Jordan voted for Rachel.
Danielle, Kahlia, and Adam voted for Porsche.  

Shelley proves again to be the only newbie to switch sides.


Jeff won $25,000 for America's Player!  

So, until next summer...I can watch TV without typing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've told you what I think...what do you think?