Monday, January 16, 2012

1/2 Way thru January...

...and I failed.  I've been doing so good with the just one cup in the morning - but Saturday afternoon I gave in.  I was exhausted from Mary Ann's shower and had tons of peer pressure about going out that night.  So, instead of going to the C Store and grabbing a $2 Red Bull, I decided to break my rule and have another cup o' joe.

And, let me tell ya...it worked!  Cause by 11:00 that night I was doing this:
Caption: I have no clue what I'm doing...
And this....
I didn't drop anything...but I did drop it like it's hot!
And by the end of the night I looked like this...
exactly as I remember it...
So, yea...I failed.  BUT, technically I said I wouldn't have more than one cup in the morning...and I haven't.

So BOOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've told you what I think...what do you think?