Monday, January 16, 2012

Oh Baby!

No, I'm not pregnant...but nearly 50% of my friends are!  So the past three months I've been purchasing more from Buy Buy Baby and Target Baby Registries than I would normally like to see show up on my bank statement.  BUT, I'm so happy for all the gals that are preggers.

Saturday, we had a shower for our friend Mary Ann in Elgin, SC.  Thank GOD for Pintrest!  (Warning: it's crack)  I "stole" two ideas from there and they were a total success!

quack.
 Not only was this punch CUTE, but it was actually pretty tasty! 

dream tree
dream tree cards
my wish for Mary Elizabeth
The dream tree served as the centerpiece and was a total hit with the ladies that attended!  Mary Ann can now take the cards and put them in Mary Elizabeth's baby book.

Brooke, if you're reading this...you may or may not see both of these ideas in the near future!

Speaking of Brooke-tini...her shower is coming up in about 3 weeks!  I am so glad I was able to get the invitations created and mailed out before the shower on Saturday...I hate getting invites so close to the date!  If you don't know me already, I'm cheap...so I busted these out in Powerpoint, fine tuned in Photoshop and...
Again, I'm super excited for all you gals that are expecting...but I'm tired.  So, if I show up to your shower not wanting to play "how big is mommy's belly"...forgive me.  I'm kinda over it. 

Bitter?  no...
Jealous?  a little...
Tired?  abso-freaking-lutely.
 
Cheers Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've told you what I think...what do you think?