Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Bachelorette - Emily Maynard

It's that time again...Bachelorette Season!

I'm kind of on the fence with this season, even after one episode.  I want to watch - because it was filmed here in Charlotte...but these tool bags ABC picked for her are really making me NOT want to watch!

Seriously ABC, you know you received better audition tapes than some of these clowns.  I understand you have to have a hand-full of weirdos to keep the viewers on their toes, but come on...one dude brought a freaking ostrich egg along with him!

But, I'm going to watch...and hope there's a few dudes out of this mix that aren't completely worthless.

Past seasons, I've blogged every Monday night...that won't happen this time.  Mostly because, well, I actually have a life now a days.  Basically, I'll blog when I feel it necessary...so you should follow me.  Seriously, do it...

Ok, so after night one I decided to give my first impression of these fellas...





















 And here's my top 3:

I have to admit, for the last several months, every time I saw a helicopter in the area I assumed it was the Bachelorette...or apparently Kalon.

Good luck to Emily...I hope you sift thru the douche bags and find your prince!

Cheers Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've told you what I think...what do you think?