Monday, February 27, 2012

The Bachelor - Week 9

OMG!  The greatest place to fall in love (again) – Switzerland.

Before I get into this, I have to say something.  I love Us Weekly and People just as much as the next 20 something girl in America, but PLEASE stop ruining things for everyone!  I get it – that’s your job…report ridiculousness in the world of entertainment, but it’s ENTERTAINING because we follow this crap from day one to the end for a reason – the story.  You’ve totally ruined it for us by telling us the “ever after” before the story gets good!  Ok, I’m done…for now.

First gal up is Nikki, and the two head up to the top of a mountain via (you guessed it) helicopter.  “This is beautiful,” “I’m falling for him more and more” and “I like where this is going”…typical date stuff.  The second part of the date is in a log cabin, and I have to say – it’s pretty romantic.  Ben gives Nikki the date card from Chris and offers up a fantasy suite for the couple to stay in for the night.  Seriously, hasn’t anyone seen the show before – you know the fantasy card is coming…and you know that bitch shaved her legs anticipating the evening.  Just saying.  What’s a fantasy suite without a hot tub?

Lindzi is up next and Ben has an “adrenaline date” planned for her: repelling down a 300 ft cliff.  Nothing like wanting to piss yourself to make a couple come together!  They live…and then make it to hot tub #2.  Oops…I just realized I was lured into Pinterest for the past 10 minutes – I’m sure it wasn’t a really interesting conversation.  Lindzi accepts the fantasy suite too…do they ever say “no”? 

Crazy Courtney is up last – save the beast for last, right?  Can’t wait to see if she’s back to crazy or hovering above normal while abroad.  They go for a train ride thru the countryside and then to a market to buy stuff for – wait for it – a picnic.  Favorite quote “I feel like the luckiest girl in the world” …read: “I feel like the luckiest girl in the world – and I’m sure the other two girls Ben is dating now feel the same way too.”  Ben brings up how he was concerned when Courtney was having issues in the house with all the other girls being ‘mean to her’…little does he know SHE was the issue – not the other girls.  Ben tells her at dinner that he’s concerned about how Courtney interacts with other females in general – ie: his mom, sister and his friends that are girls.  Dude, if you have issues with a female not being able to be nice to other females – that’ what we call a “bitch”.  Period.  Oh, and hot tub #3.

Yay it’s Emily – the next Bachelorette, Allie and Ashley!  Love these girls!  Oh, and I’m pretty sure I want to see Titanic 3D!  

Back to the Bachelor – and enter Kacie B.  Whoa…didn’t see that one coming!  There’s always someone that comes back, but I really didn’t see this happening!  And neither did Ben…haha!  After about 20 “I’m Sorry’s”, Kacie tells Ben that she wants answers as to why he ended things with her.  Ben tells her that he didn’t feel like he could give her everything she needed and that he didn’t see his life going in the direction it would need to go with Kacie.  Kacie tells Ben that she loves him and doesn’t want to get his heart broken, and that if he chooses Courtney he will get his heart broken.  Kacie hits the nail on the head and says that Courtney makes it seem like she’s only in this to “win it”.  Amen girl!  All in all, it was hard to watch her pour her heart out…but it seemed like a good plug for a future Bachelorette.

It is the FINAL Rose Ceremony and Ben chooses Lindzi and Courtney as his final two.  Poor Nikki, but she takes it like a lady.

Ben tells the final two that they're staying in Switzerland!

Oh man!  The "Women Tell All" episode is next week!!!  I can't wait!!!  This is my favorite part of the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I've told you what I think...what do you think?